Vegetables de Provence
- ¼ cup Primo Herbs de Provence EVOO
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 green pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 red pepper cut into thin strips
- ½ cup yellow squash sliced thin
- 1½ cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushroom
- ¼ cup Primo Lavender Balsamic
- Heat the Herbs de Provence oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add onions and peppers and sauté on medium heat for five minutes.
- Add squash, peas and mushrooms.
- Continue to sauté until vegetables are cooked but slightly crisp.
- Stir in the Primo Lavender Balsamic until coasted and balsamic begins to thicken slightly.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.