Shaved Fennel Salad with Milanese Gremolata
- 2 bulbs Fennel Thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Flat Leaf Parsley Finely Chopped
- 4 tbsp Primo Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Pecorino Romano Finely Shaved
- 3 cups mixed baby greens Optional - for presentation
- Place the shaved fennel in a re-sealable Ziplock bag or bowl large enough to hold it.
- Thoroughly whisk together the Primo Gremolata Olive Oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and chopped flat leaf parsley. Pour over the fennel and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- In a bowl or large platter, arrange a bed of washed mixed baby greens. Arrange the fennel over the greens, pouring any remaining dressing over the fennel and greens
- Sprinkle evenly with shaved Pecorino and fresh ground pepper.