Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 4 pcs medium sweet potatoes peeled and each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- ⅓ cup Primo Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic
- 2 tbsp Primo All Natural Organic Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ tsp kosher salt or sea salt
- Heat oven to 400F. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the bottom of a half sheet jelly-roll pan.
- Thoroughly shake or whisk together the Cinnamon-Pear Balsamic and Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil. In a large bowl toss to liberally coat the sweet potato wedges with the emulsified balsamic-olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the potato wedges on the parchment paper lined pan in a single layer, without over-crowding. Sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 45 minutes until tender and the balsamic glaze has caramelized.