Roasted Chicken Provence
- 3-4 lbs Roasting chicken cleaned and dried
- 2 lemons 3-4 lbs
- 10 Large or 20 small green olives
- 4 tbsp Primo Herbs de Provence olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix butter, olive oil and salt into a paste and coat exposed areas of chicken.
- Stuff chicken with lemon and herbs de Provence olive oils.
- Roast at 425 for 25 minutes, reduce heat to 350 continue roasting until done, approximately 35 minutes per pound total cooking time.
- Serve with the broth on the side as a sauce.