- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- About 2 oz cilantro
- 2 tbsp PRIMO Harissa EVOO
- 1 garlic clove peeled and crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- arugula to serve 2
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten with a rolling pin to thickness of about ½ inch.
- Finely chop 1 tsp of the cilantro and combine in a shallow bowl with, garlic, oil, salt, and pepper. Coat the chicken in this mixture and marinade about 15 minutes, turning once. Chop remaining cilantro and mix with yogurt. Set aside a few leaves for garnish.
- Pre-heat a griddle pan or broiler until hot then cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Mix about half the cilantro with the yogurt
- Slice the chicken and serve with a salad of arugula leaves. Top with yogurt and garnish with remaining cilantro leaves.