Mandarin Chicken Salad
- 2 scallions sliced
- 6 tbsp PRIMO Piqual or Coratina EVOO
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 cups diced (1/2 inch) cooked chicken
- 1 bunch watercress tough stems removed
- 1-11 oz. can mandarin oranges rinsed well, drained and chilled
- 2 tbsp PRIMO Tangerine Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 325F. Spread out pecans on a small baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- In a salad bowl, combine chicken,watercress, oranges, scallions and toasted pecans.
- Combine the oil and balsamic with pepper and toss to coat.