Kentucky Blueberry Bibb Salad
Sweet summer salad with fresh blueberries and Kentucky Bibb Lettuce. Crisp and sweet, just like the start of summer should be.
- 1 head Kentucky Bibb Lettuce
- 1/2 c fresh blueberries
- 1/3 c Pecans
- 4 Tbsp Goat Cheese
- 1/4 c Chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 c Eureka Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Blueberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a bowl toss Pecans in about a tablespoon of the Eureka Lemon Olive Oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread Pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake pecans for 5 to 10 minutes max. Toss a few times while cooking so pecans are evenly browned and don't burn. DO NOT leave pecans unattended.
- Clean and chop Kentucky Bibb Lettuce.
- Add Bibb Lettuce, Blueberries, Toasted Pecans, Goat Cheese, and Red Onion to a salad bowl.
- For dressing mix remaining Eureka Lemon Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar. Drizzle over salad just before serving.
Sweet summer salad with fresh blueberries and Kentucky Bibb Lettuce. Crisp and sweet, just like the start of summer should be. Works as a great pairing with BBQ chicken, steak, or shrimp.