These are GOOOD!
Primo Blood Orange Brownie
- 1 box Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
- ¼ cup Orange Juice
- ⅓ cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Prepare baking pan by lightly greasing or spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place orange juice, Blood Orange Olive Oil, and egg in medium bowl. Stir until fully mixed.
- Add Ghirardelli Brownie Mix and stir until well blended. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake as directed, 39 – 48 minutes. Cool completely in pan before cutting.
We love making these brownies on a cool winter day. They’re delicious as an afternoon snack with a cup of coffee. Also, a great addition to any book club or dinner party. We guarantee you that these Blood Orange Brownies will be a huge hit.