Chicken again? This isn’t your ordinary chicken recipe! The addition of our Serrano Honey Vinegar will make this a recipe you reach for again and again!
Serrano Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 medium sized chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium sized red onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- ½ pound of White or Crimini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into flowerets
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Primo Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Primo Serrano Honey Vinegar
- Crunchy Chow Mein Noodles
- Note: To add more “heat” to this dish, sauté the chicken and vegetables in Primo Harissa Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Preparation: Sauté chicken in Primo Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil until done and set aside in a bowl. Add the broccoli, onions and red bell peppers to the pan and sauté until warmed through, yet still crunchy. Place cooked chicken back into the pan and add the Primo Serrano Honey Vinegar. Cook, while stirring, until all the ingredients are coated and the chicken is heated. Serve alone, over rice or chow mein noodles.
Preparation of Rice
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 tablespoon Primo Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ¾ cups liquid, water or chicken stock
Heat Primo Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a small sauce pan on medium heat. Pour rice into pan and sauté rice until translucent [about 5 minutes]. Then add the liquid and cook rice for about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest until the remainder of the dish is ready.