Roasted Rosemary Almonds
- 1 pound fresh whole almonds (about 3 ½ cups)
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp Organic Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 tsp fine to medium sea salt or to taste
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves as an optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl toss the almonds with the Organic Garlic Olive Oil and ¼ cup fresh rosemary leaves.
- Distribute the almonds in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and slow roast for 40 minutes, until the almonds smell toasty and the rosemary leaves are fragrant and crisp. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. While still warm, toss with sea salt and garnish with remaining tablespoon of fresh rosemary leaves and 1 tablespoon of Organic Garlic Olive Oil.
- Allow to cool fully and serve