Primo Grilled Eggplant
Now that it's grilling season, here's one of our favorite recipes. You won't believe how delicious this is with any one of our infused oils or flavored vinegars. Let us know if you like it as much as we do!
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic very finely minced
- 1 pinch each thyme, basil, dill, and oregano
- salt and freshly grated black pepper
- Heat grill.
- When grill is hot, slice eggplant about 1/2-inch thick. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper. Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with the oil and vinegar mixture.
- Place eggplant on the hot preheated grill. Grill about 15 to 20 minutes, turning once.