Blackberry-Ginger Balsamic Glazed Wings
- 4 lbs chicken "party" wings
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil (or oil of your choice)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup Blackberry-Ginger Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce (or Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic)
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and pat dry. Cook the wings on the preheated grill, turning occasionally until the chicken is well browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place the reserved marinade in a small sauce pot set over low-medium heat. Gently simmer until reduced by half, approximately 5 minutes.
- Place grilled wings in large bowl. Drizzle with the reduced balsamic marinade and toss to coat well.