Fall is the perfect time to savor the flavor of root vegetables. This recipe takes advantage of the bounty of the fall farmer’s markets and adds our Wild Mushroom and Sage Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar to make this dish sing!
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Butternut Squash
- 2 Large Beets
- 2 Turnips
- 1 Rutabaga
- Primo Wild Mushroom & Sage EVOO
- Primo Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel & cut all vegetables into 2″ cubes and place into a bowl.
- Drizzle enough Primo Wild Mushroom & Sage EVOO to cover vegetables.
- Place vegetables on a baking sheet and roast for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle on the Primo Red Apple Balsamic.
- Return pan to the oven and continue cooking for another 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Salt & pepper to taste.