Serrano Chicken Stir Fry
Chicken again? This isn’t your ordinary chicken recipe! The addition of our Serrano Honey Vinegar will make this a recipe you reach for again and again!
- 2 medium sized chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pc medium sized red onion cut into 1 inch cubes
- ½ pound White or Crimini mushrooms quartered
- 1 pc broccoli crown cut into flowerets
- 2 cloves fresh garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp Primo Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Primo Serrano Honey Vinegar
- Crunchy Chow Mein Noodles
- Note: To add more “heat” to this dish, sauté the chicken and vegetables in Primo Harissa Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 tbsp Primo Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ¾ cups liquid, water or chicken stock
Sauté chicken in Primo Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil until done and set aside in a bowl. Add the broccoli, onions and red bell peppers to the pan and sauté until warmed through, yet still crunchy. Place cooked chicken back into the pan and add the Primo Serrano Honey Vinegar. Cook, while stirring, until all the ingredients are coated and the chicken is heated. Serve alone, over rice or chow mein noodles.