Cranberry and Honey Glazed Spiral Ham With Sage and Mushroom Potatoes
- 1 Spiral Ham
- 1-2 liter Vernors
- 1 cup PRIMO Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- ½ cup Honey
- 6 Red skin potatoes washed and quartered
- 4 tbsp PRIMO Sage and Wild Mushroom Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss potatoes with sage and mushroom oil, salt and pepper and arrange on a cookie sheet.
- Place on lowest rack of oven.
- Mix Vernors, Balsamic and honey in a deep roasting pan. Add ham and place on the top rack of the oven, basting every 15 min. Cook for 45 min. or until heated all the way through. Potatoes and ham should be done at the same time.